Co-Navigate is a young and dynamic financial planning firm where our clients are at the heart of everything we do.
We are always looking for enthusuastic individuals to join our team.
We’re looking for people who have:
- A desire to exceed client expectations
- A professional “can do” attitude
- A willingness to learn & progress through further study
- A hunger to improve and adapt
- Excellent interpersonal & organisation skills
- An ability to take ownership
- A good sense of humour!
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you, so please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
About this role
As a lifestyle financial planning & mortgage business, we strive to be a catalyst in making ‘good things happen’ in the lives of our clients and of our team!
We are a looking for a focused and dynamic Practice Manager to join our Gosforth based firm. The successful candidate will be responsible for team leadership, ongoing management of processes, and helping us drive the business forward.
If you have the necessary qualities and experience for the role we would love to hear from you!
We’re not expecting you to have experience in every area initially as training will be given.
- Ensure company’s core values are fully embedded in all business activities.
- Act as an integrator between the Directors and the rest of the team to ensure successful business development.
- Validate and prioritise ideas put forward by the Directors to ensure that targets set in the Business Plan are met.
- Document and coordinate the implementation of the Business Plan.
- Chair monthly Management meetings.
- Manage and oversee relationships with 3rd party suppliers (e.g. compliance consultants, accountants, software providers, marketing consultants) to secure optimal service agreements and deals.
Processes & Procedures
- Create internal service standards, and effective business processes and procedures.
- Review business policies, processes, procedures, and internal service standards on an ongoing basis in relation to client satisfaction, profitability, and efficiency.
- Ensure all business service activities comply with relevant acts, legal & regulatory requirements and ethical standards.
- Oversee the delivery of all general office and business administration, ensuring all legislative and business requirements are met.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed in a timely and efficient manner as per internal company standards.
- Manage the team and their workload to achieve set business goals.
- Arrange employment of new staff and terminations/resignations of existing staff.
- Create and review organisational structure, roles and responsibilities on an ongoing basis.
- Establish performance objectives and training and development plans for the team and review at least annually.
- Coordinate training for all staff as per their career plans and company requirements.
- Create and maintain holiday and sickness registers.
- Oversee remuneration packages to ensure fairness and competitiveness.
- Organise and coordinate Team Days and other team functions.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety regulations are met at all times.
- Promote healthy working conditions and wellbeing of all staff.
Compliance & Finance
- Oversee the development and documentation of accounting and bookkeeping policies and procedures for the business.
- Oversee general accounting functions e.g. payroll, bookkeeping and invoicing.
- Prepare financial statements and forecasts for the business (cashflow forecasts, annual budget, and relevant MI information).
- Ensure that all business activities are in line with the FCA and ICO requirements and assist Senior Managers in keeping the firm compliant.
- Ensure timely and accurate submissions of RMAR, Companies House and Inland Revenue returns.
- Ensure that all business insurance policies (e.g. PI, Keyman, Employer Liability, Cyber Insurance) are sufficient and current.
- Oversee all IT services and systems with help of external consultants.
- Ensure data security, IT, and disaster recovery policies are in place and working.
- Manage all IT services and systems.
- Monitor all IT systems to ensure their optimal usage.
- Keep an up-to-date register of hardware, software and staff passwords.
- Oversee marketing plans, objectives, and programmes within the context of the overall Business Plan.
- Sign off on the annual marketing plan and budget.
- Appraise success of marketing activities in relation to the overall business strategy.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes, please email us your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary dependent on experience.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.